AI: Friend or Foe | AI Talks for DevOps
Join TechWorld with Nana and Pulumi on November 8, 2023, in San Francisco, California, from 5 - 8:00 p.m. PDT for unfiltered discussions about AI, DevOps, and the future of Software engineering.
TechWorld with Nana and Pulumi bring you:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and DevOps Tech Talks
Integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and DevOps has become a topic of excitement and apprehension. The question on everyone's mind: "Will AI replace Developers and Engineers?"
Join us to explore how AI impacts DevOps, and how we build, deploy, and manage infrastructure and software applications.
Food/Drinks will be provided.
CTO at Pulumi, TypeScript co-creator
Solutions Architect at Google Cloud
Community Engineer, Global Speaker
Sr. Developer Advocate at Pinecone
Principal Software Engineer at Docker
Sr. Community Engineer
- 5:00 pm - Doors open & Networking
- 5:30 pm - Welcome/Opening remarks from Nana
- 5:40 pm - Panel Discussion: How will AI Impact the Future of DevOps and Platform Engineering
- 6:15 pm - Q&A
- 6:30 pm - Lightning Talks from experts in AI and Software Engineering
- 7:00 pm - Meet & speak with Nana, take photos, network
- 8:00 pm - Conclude
Join the AI DevOps Talks for discussions on:
- How will AI impact the future of DevOps and Platform Engineering
- As AI leaps forward, what the skills engineers should focus on
- Generative AI use cases in software development
- Examples of how software developers use AI in their organizations